- The Accelerated Bachelor‘s (B.A.) and Master‘s (M.A.) Degree Program refers to a program linking the bachelor‘s degree program at the College of International Studies (KIC) of KHU and a master‘s degree program at GSP.
- Students in this program can be awarded a scholarship of 50% of the tuition in the first semester at GSP and are exempt from the admission fee.
- While at KIC, successful applicants for this program must earn 6 to 12 required credits from courses related to their GSP major. These credits are counted as required credits for graduation from GSP.
- Students obtain a master‘s degree if they earn the remaining required credits and satisfy the other requirements for three semesters after entrance in GSP.
- In the first semester at GSP, students in this program are prohibited from taking a leave of absence with the exception of compulsory military service or illness.