Dual Degree Program
1) Applicants for the dual degree program must meet the following requirements:
- Completion of at least two semesters with at least 24 credits earned.
- A GPA of at least 3.5 in the semester during which the application for the program is submitted.
- Proficiency in the language required by the foreign university.
- Permission to travel outside Korea (related to visa issuance and duration of sojourn).
2) The status of dual degree students who fail to receive both degrees within the period specified will be changed to that of an exchange student. This change in status requires students to study at GSP for three semesters in order to earn their M.A. degree. Thus, failure to attain a dual degree entails a high risk and can incur substantial additional cost.
3) Timeline for the submission of documents and selection: Detailed information will be posted on the GSP homepage each semester.
School of International Studies, Renmin University, China
Business Management and Social Sciences, Hochschule Osnabruck, Germany
Public Affairs, University of Missouri- Columbia, USA
Paris Est Cretei l(UPEC), France
Dual Degree Program: Economics and Politics in Asia
Higher School of Economics (HSE)-Kyung Hee University (KHU) dual degree program: “Economics and Politics in Asia”
HSE-KHU dual degree program offers top Russian students a unique opportunity to pursue two bachelor's (BA) degrees, one Russian from HSE and one Korean from KHU. The academic program is supported by the School of World Economy and International Relations at HSE and the College of International Studies at KHU. The program centers on East Asian studies including politics, economics, foreign policy, society, and culture as well as language training of Korean, Chinese, and Japanese. Students are given four academic years to complete the dual BA degree program. Generally, they spend three years (the first two years & the last year) in HSE and have a one-year opportunity (the third year) to study abroad in Korea, during which students can pursue a concentration either in International Relations or Global Business at the College of International Studies. The Chinese and Japanese major students have the opportunity to enroll in language programs offered by the partner universities for the second semester, Fudan University and Waseda University respectively. More detailed information about the program is available at www.hse.ru/en/ba/epa