- Foundation of Research Institute of Social science
- Published 「International and Business Studies
- Integration of Research Institute under the (International Institute of Management, Venture Business Research Center)
- Hold a "cluster and international logistics seminar"
- Hold an international conference "Glottalization and East Asia: Implications for International Studies Education"
- Hosting Kyung-Hee University and Industrial-Academic Cooperation joint academic symposium
- Make a business agreement with the Gunpo Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Hold an international conference "Frontiers in International Relations Research"
- Changed name from Research Institute of Social Science to Institute of International Studies
- Newly open Kyung-Hee ODA Center(KODAC), Sustainable management Center under the IIS
- Strat Research and Service, Development Consulting business contracts
- Newly open Finance-History-Politics Center under the IIS
- Hold an International Conference "The Use of Theory of Change in the Development Cooperation"
- Renew the Academic Journal from「International business studies」 to「Asian Journal of International Studies」(Vol. 18)
- Hold an International Conference "Outcome Evaluation of International Cooperation in Health" and "The 2014 KIC-IIS International Conference : New Horizon of International Trade and Development Cooperation"
- Published「Asian Journal of International Studies」(Vol. 19)
- Hold and International conference "The 2015 KIC-IIS International Conference : Emerging Trends in Global Economy, Business and International Relations"
- Published「Asian Journal of International Studies」 (Vol. 20)
- Hold a Forum of 2015 Korea-China-Japan's international development and Global CSR
- Open International Trade Center, International Finance Center, International Political Economics Center
- Changed the priority target for characterization of IIS from ODA studies(2012-2015) to Global Value Chain studies
|Lee, Chang-Soo||Director / Professor||Economicsemail@example.com|
|An, Jiyoun||Associate Professor||Economicsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Showing 1 to 14 of 14 entries