|Minimum Requirements per Category||Average
- M.A. student should submit at least TOEIC score of 900 or the equivalent (TOEFL (PBT 607, CBT 253, IBT 101), IELTS 7.0)
to the adminstration office.
- M.A. students should register at GSP at least 4 semesters unless they register for the early graduation program, the dual
degree program, or the exchange program. Those who study abroad for the exchange program should register at least
3 semesters at GSP.
- A comprehensive major examination should be passed.
- Evaluation of dissertation should be passed.
- At least one paper should be published in a journal listed on SSCI, SCOPUS, Korea citation index (KCI), or candidates of KCI.
*The official English score must be submitted by December 31 in order to be eligible to receive a scholarship for the following Spring semester, and by June 30 for the following Fall semester.
*Those who have already submitted an English score for admission are not subsequently required to resubmit the score, and once an English score has been submitted, it does not need to be resubmitted in subsequent semesters.