• Notice
  • Information Center


(GSP) Documetns for alien registration card or extending D2 visa
Name Admin
Date 2017-09-05 Hit
File needed_documents.pdf, Confirmation_of_Housing.pdf, Application_form.pdf

when you want to get Registration Card in Korea, you need to submit Certificate of Enrollment or certificate of tuiton payment.

 if you don't pay tuition yet, you must pay before 2017.sep.10 / 17:00pm.
payment confirming time might be taken 1 day *

-Date : 2017. sep. 05(Tue) ~ sep.12(Tue)
-Venue : GSP 302 room Ms.park miae
-Participants : International students who hold D-2 or D-4 visa status
-Contents : Apply for Alien Registration Card / Extension of Stay Period
-Required Documents for Extension of stay for registered foreigners(D-2)

Please see the attached PDF file for detailed information.

i will request  alien registration card and visa extension to suwon immigration instead of students after gathering all documents.




Prev 2017 MIT 생활도우미 모집(Application for MIT Living Assistants)
Next About Proposal Submission for Thesis